Community & PR Manager (m/f) (Reference Number: PRM2015.101)
elopay GmbH is a Berlin-based Fintech and SaaS company building and managing elopage.com – the SaaS Platform for entrepreneurs to setup, manage and scale their businesses around digital products, courses, memberships and more . To meet the demand of a new online payment culture, we are cooperating with certified and licensed finance institutions in Europe to guarantee secure and proper payments for our users.
Having the support of our business angels we are planning to roll out our marketing and growth strategies. Future opportunities abound!
With our “just do it” mentality, we create an environment in which goals are met energetically whilst keeping the authenticity at its best. We strive to improve on a daily basis and bring forward a culture that is open, trustworthy and puts reliability to its top priority. At elopage, people flourish and develop themselves professionally. If there is no learning curve we rethink our strategies as we believe that learning drives innovation and change!
What the role entails
The Community & PR manager works closely with the founders and is responsible for the overall PR strategy. He or she managed Community Management and social media related tasks. Among her duties are the perfect alignment of external communication and internal communication or the creation, editing and management of content throughout our channels. The Community & PR manager reports to Managing Director and works closely with the Marketing manager and acts as the representative of elopay and related products. This is a full-time position and includes some evening and weekend hours and even late night shifts.
- You develop a PR strategy for the German speaking region aligning our communication goals to general business objectives and achieve measurable public relation results
- You handle media interview requests, prepare presentations and organize press releases
- You develop PR materials including press releases, pitches, press kit, fact sheets, case studies, white papers, blog posts
- You manage social media accounts and occasionally maintain contact to users / customers
- You create, participate and support in the various communication strategies tailored to our products
- You create public relations processes to reach better results in speed and impact
- You will establish effective working relationships with key senior stakeholders to persuade them to deliver PR activities across platforms (e.g. press, online or mobile)
Key Skills and Experience we need
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Communications, Marketing or similar experience in PR management for startups (preferably consumer/end-user oriented)
- Understanding of integrated campaigns and content distribution across social / mobile platforms
- Good knowledge on new trends in digital and social media campaigns
- Excellent communication and copy-writing skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload efficiently
- A full understanding of editorial and other compliance policies
- You have a strong network of media contacts
- Native in German, strong English required, additional language will be a big plus
What we offer
Friday breakfast, team events, drinks and snacks, having a loft office at the heart of Berlin are default. Lunch? We serve that. Public transportation tickets? We provide that. Professional growth? We value that. Health boosts? We take care after that. We offer benefits that helps you to maintain a lifestyle. By having long years of experience in managing teams, we continue to put our people first at elopay. Join the founding team, get more…
Apply to email@example.com and get your elopay welcome bonus!
In your application, please do not forget to mention your earliest starting date.
Tolga Önal – Cofounder & MD
Joachimsthaler Str. 21
+49 (0) 30 55 23 7461
If you are from another job field, we are growing! Please send your CV in English also to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on LinkedIn .
As an equal opportunities employer, elopay welcomes applications from all sections of the community.