Internship in Product Management (m/f) (Reference Number: IPM2015.101)
elopay GmbH is a Berlin-based Fintech and SaaS company building and managing elopage.com – the SaaS Platform for entrepreneurs to setup, manage and scale their businesses around digital products, courses, memberships and more . To meet the demand of a new online payment culture, we are cooperating with certified and licensed finance institutions in Europe to guarantee secure and proper payments for our users.
Having the support of our business angels we are planning to roll out our marketing and growth strategies. Future opportunities abound!
With our “just do it” mentality, we create an environment in which goals are met energetically whilst keeping the authenticity at its best. We strive to improve on a daily basis and bring forward a culture that is open, trustworthy and puts reliability to its top priority. At elopage, people flourish and develop themselves professionally. If there is no learning curve we rethink our strategies as we believe that learning drives innovation and change!
What the role entails
As an intern in Product Management you support and assist the Marketing Manager and IT department throughout the agile and kanban development cycle which includes a lot of creating, testing, measuring/learning and improving.
- Gain insights into product management within a Fintech & SaaS startup
- Actively play a key role in managing the product from design to development
- You use collaboration tools and ticketing systems to manage processes and overview progress
- Integrate new business software / third party software to increase efficiencies
- You create test cases, apply them and report to IT for fixes
- You do quality assurance between deployment stages
- Create customer / user feedback loop and manage incoming feedback
- Extend internal company wiki with best practices for given activities
Key Skills and Experience we need
- Student or just graduated from university in Marketing, Business Studies, Economics or similar
- You are interested in startups, digital product development & customer focus
- You have exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- You get things done and are able to work independently
- You communicate constructively with colleagues at all levels
- You have good spoken and written communication skills in English to give technical assistance
What we offer
We have a loft office right next to the Ku’Damm. And yes, we do serve things like hot and cold drinks, team events that are fun and joy! Oh, yes, we give birthdays off so you can spend time with your family and friends. All in one , it is a perfect mix of spontaneous and regular benefits that create the nice overall experience! By having long years of experience in managing teams, we continue to put our people first at elopage. Join the founding team! Find out more at http://blog.elopage.com/jobs/
In your application, please also share your earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
Tolga Önal – Cofounder & MD
Joachimsthaler Str. 21
+49 (0) 30 55 23 7461
If you are from another job field, we are growing! Please send your CV in English also to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on LinkedIn .
As an equal opportunities employer, elopay welcomes applications from all sections of the community.