Junior Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f) (Reference: JRUB2015.101)
elopay GmbH is a Berlin-based Fintech and SaaS company building and managing elopage.com – the SaaS Platform for entrepreneurs to setup, manage and scale their businesses around digital products, courses, memberships and more . To meet the demand of a new online payment culture, we are cooperating with certified and licensed finance institutions in Europe to guarantee secure and proper payments for our users.
Having the support of our business angels we are planning to roll out our marketing and growth strategies. Future opportunities abound!
With our “just do it” mentality, we create an environment in which goals are met energetically whilst keeping the authenticity at its best. We strive to improve on a daily basis and bring forward a culture that is open, trustworthy and puts reliability to its top priority. At elopage, people flourish and develop themselves professionally. If there is no learning curve we rethink our strategies as we believe that learning drives innovation and change!
The Junior Developer is supporting the development of current and future applications whilst overtaking projects related to API development, documentation or MVP project. In addition to this, the Junior Developer is supporting the Lead Developer with specific tasks such as writing testing modules or implementing new front-end specs.
- You manage/document API and support mobile app development
- You integrate third party software and APIs for testing, measuring and scaling applications
- You write automated tests and use version control
- You work together with the product and marketing team to deliver user centric solutions
- You learn by testing and failing / you have the doer mentality
Key skills and experiences we need
- You have 2+ years experience in Ruby on Rails
- You have good experience with databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL or similar
- You have experience with lean and agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- You are ambitious and hard-working to learn and adapt quickly
- You are ready to work for products that scale and are relevant for the community
- The Fintech industry interests and motivates you to achieve
What we offer
We have a loft office right next to the Ku’Damm. And yes, we do serve things like hot and cold drinks, team events that are fun and joy! Oh, yes, we give birthdays off so you can spend time with your family and friends. All in one , it is a perfect mix of spontaneous and regular benefits that create the nice overall experience! By having long years of experience in managing teams, we continue to put our people first at elopage. Join the founding team! Find out more at http://blog.elopage.com/jobs/
In your application, please also share your earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
Tolga Önal – Cofounder & MD
Joachimsthaler Str. 21
+49 (0) 30 55 23 7461
If you are from another job field, we are growing! Please send your CV in English also to email@example.com and follow us on LinkedIn .
As an equal opportunities employer, elopay welcomes applications from all sections of the community.