Lead Back-End (RoR) developer (m/f) (Reference: BAD2015.101)
elopay GmbH is a Berlin-based Fintech and SaaS company building and managing elopage.com – the SaaS Platform for entrepreneurs to setup, manage and scale their businesses around digital products, courses, memberships and more . To meet the demand of a new online payment culture, we are cooperating with certified and licensed finance institutions in Europe to guarantee secure and proper payments for our users.
Having the support of our business angels we are planning to roll out our marketing and growth strategies. Future opportunities abound!
With our “just do it” mentality, we create an environment in which goals are met energetically whilst keeping the authenticity at its best. We strive to improve on a daily basis and bring forward a culture that is open, trustworthy and puts reliability to its top priority. At elopage, people flourish and develop themselves professionally. If there is no learning curve we rethink our strategies as we believe that learning drives innovation and change!
The lead developer is responsible for the continuous development of current and future applications whilst he or she masters architecture, testing/production environment as well as the entire technology stack. In addition to this, the lead developer continuous building and documenting our APIs for full integration with clients and partners. The lead developer sticks to principles such as the delivery of hands-on and scalable solutions & adaptive technology.
- You manage back-end development and APIs
- You integrate new APIs and extend our back-end system
- You find smart and creative solutions for challenging problems
- You build an eco-system that allows integration in any direction
- You support development of mobile applications / junior developers
- You work together with the product and marketing team to deliver user centric solutions
Key skills and experiences we need
- You have 3+ years experience in Ruby on Rails
- You have worked with Ruby on Rails, Ruby 2.1., Framework Rails 4.1. or similar
- You have worked with PostgreSQL, Sidekiq, Redis
- You have experience in Foundation 5, Bootstrap,jQuery SASS/HAML/CoffeeScript
- You have experience in building strong and scalable projects / databases
- You work with lean and agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
What we offer
We have a loft office right next to the Ku’Damm. And yes, we do serve things like hot and cold drinks, team events that are fun and joy! Oh, yes, we give birthdays off so you can spend time with your family and friends. All in one , it is a perfect mix of spontaneous and regular benefits that create the nice overall experience! By having long years of experience in managing teams, we continue to put our people first at elopage. Join the founding team! Find out more at http://blog.elopage.com/jobs/
Tolga Önal – Cofounder & MD
Joachimsthaler Str. 21
+49 (0) 30 55 23 7461
If you are from another job field, we are growing! Please send your CV in English also to email@example.com and follow us on LinkedIn .
As an equal opportunities employer, elopay welcomes applications from all sections of the community.