Online Marketing Manager (m/f) (Reference Number: OMA2015.101)
elopay GmbH is a Berlin-based Fintech and SaaS company building and managing elopage.com – the SaaS Platform for entrepreneurs to setup, manage and scale their businesses around digital products, courses, memberships and more . To meet the demand of a new online payment culture, we are cooperating with certified and licensed finance institutions in Europe to guarantee secure and proper payments for our users.
Having the support of our business angels we are planning to roll out our marketing and growth strategies. Future opportunities abound!
With our “just do it” mentality, we create an environment in which goals are met energetically whilst keeping the authenticity at its best. We strive to improve on a daily basis and bring forward a culture that is open, trustworthy and puts reliability to its top priority. At elopage, people flourish and develop themselves professionally. If there is no learning curve we rethink our strategies as we believe that learning drives innovation and change!
What the role entails
The Online Marketing Manager works closely with the founders and is responsible for the overall Marketing strategy and execution. His responsibilities include the mobile and desktop campaign management as well as the monitoring and optimization. The build, measure, learn cycle has to be applied strictly. The marketing manager reports to the Managing director and must contribute enormously to the overall organizational development. This is a full-time position and includes some evening and weekend hours and even late night shifts.
- You develop a Marketing strategy for the German speaking region aligning our marketing and growth goals to general business objectives and achieve measurable results
- You manage campaigns with a special focus on mobile and social network marketing, but also display and affiliate marketing
- You lead the process of idea generation to campaign creation and execution with tools that measure outcomes and ROIs with having scaling effects in mind
- You optimize all activities around our main KPIs with a focus to LTV, DAU, MAU, CRs etc.
- You take part in creating overall organization strategies for existing and new products within elopay
- You align PR, Brand and relational activities towards the marketing goals and create synergies within the company
- You communicate learnings to product management and play a key role in product quality assurance and benchmark analysis
- You are are a Team player, motivate and guide your colleagues and allocate resources efficiently
Key Skills and Experience we need
- Bachelor or Masters in Business Studies, Marketing, Management or similar
- A full understanding of brand strategy, marketing techniques, and knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Demonstrable expertise in Mobile marketing, Facebook marketing, SEM, SEO, social media and digital advertising as well as experience in affiliate marketing
- Leading the way in new digital and social media campaigns
- Creating the content strategy to execute a content marketing plan across digital media and events
- Managing delivery from of in-house and third party creative resources
- Managing content strategy to execute a content marketing plan across digital media and events
- A full understanding of editorial and other compliance policies
- Substantial experience in developing and managing marketing strategies for startups and or digital companies
- People management or a project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence/guide cross functional teams
- Strong analytical skills with a robust understanding of data and how to use it in creative ways to drive and measure results
- High level in German and English
What we offer
Friday breakfast, team events, drinks and snacks, having a loft office at the heart of Berlin are default. Lunch? We serve that. Public transportation tickets? We provide that. Professional growth? We value that. Health boosts? We take care after that. We offer benefits that helps you to maintain a lifestyle. By having long years of experience in managing teams, we continue to put our people first at elopay. Join the founding team, get more…
Apply to email@example.com and get your elopay welcome bonus!
In your application, please do not forget to mention your earliest starting date.
Tolga Önal – Cofounder & MD
Joachimsthaler Str. 21
+49 (0) 30 55 23 7461
If you are from another job field, we are growing! Please send your CV in English also to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on LinkedIn .
As an equal opportunities employer, elopay welcomes applications from all sections of the community.